Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AVG Vs Avira (which is best)

I use to have AVG and it worked pretty well for me, until I got a virus that it did not detect. One day I was on my computer and I noticed that my computer was running terrible. I ran the AVG scan and nothing came up. I decided to go on the free windows live one care site and do the free scan with them. It showed I had viruses. I knew a few other people who had Avira and I decided to try it. I uninstalled AVG and installed Avira. I ran the Avira scan and it picked up the virus. I have had Avira now for years and love it. You should never have to pay for virus software. There is a lot of free virus software out there. In my opinion, the best is Avira. Be careful with AVG, some viruses might get through and it will not detect them.

No comments:

 
Free Advertising